LUDOF Nigeria Limited is committed to achieving and maintaining its leadership position in the execution of Major and Minor projects, which includes project management, engineering, procurement and construction fixed onshore and offshore services, installation, precommissioning and commissioning activities for Oil and Gas industry.
So, we are all fully committed to achieving maximum customer satisfaction. We shall ensure that our activities for project realization entirely meet our customers’ requirements in terms of quality, cost and delivery schedule.
We shall effectively manage all our business risks and increase our profitability through continuous and consistent application our rules, guidelines, lessons learnt and procedures.
We shall use our established objectives at various functions and levels throughout the organization to drive strategic continual improvement of our management systems. Each staff shall be empowered to contribute to the achievement of our objectives.
The top management of LUDOF Nigeria Limited is responsible for compliance with this policy.
To maintain an effective Quality Assurance System complying with International Standard in ISO9001:2008 and in furtherance to the stated Quality Policy guidelines, LUDOF has the following objectives for setting out its Quality Management System.
The quality objectives of the company are listed below but not limited to:
• The client wishes and needs are verified and complied with.
• The result of the services meets professional standards.
• Company operatives are always focusing on total business
• Community and Social needs of stakeholders are given high
• Health, Safety and Environment issues are attended to with good senses of responsibility.
• All personnel in the company service are equipped to deliver to their full potential